Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy has been compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of the Green Park Farm IP Sorokina Yu. A. (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities respect for the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about website visitors https://urbangreen.ru.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data 2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://urbangreen.ru;
4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing them processing of information technologies and technical means;
5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the Website https://urbangreen.ru;
9. User – any visitor to the website https://urbangreen.ru;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with personal data an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross–border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, first name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Also, the site collects and processes depersonalized data about visitors (including cookies) using the services Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
5. The above data is further in the text The policies are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Processing purposes
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; providing the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications about new products to the User and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at the ld email email@example.com marked "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
3. Depersonalized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://urbangreen.ru. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. Procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types
of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data unauthorized persons.
2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
3. In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending Notification to the Operator to the ld Operator's email firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating of personal data".
4. The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the ld Operator's e-mail email@example.comс marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. Prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
2. The cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the personal data subject has written consent to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
1. The user can get any clarifications on the issues of interest, concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://urbangreen.ru/policy/.